I have made these cookies an uncountable amount of times and they have come out perfectly every time! They are the greatest from there delicious crunchy outside and the melted chocolate chunks, mmmmmmmm yum!
You will need:
226.8 grams of salted butter
1 cup of white sugar
1/2 a cup of brown sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
3 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt (You might need more later!)
2 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I use 2 small bags)
A few chunks of the same type of chocolate you used for the chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees or 176c
- microwave the butter for around 40 seconds WARING Do NOT overheat!
- Beat the butter with an electric mixer with all of the sugar
- Add the vanilla and eggs to the butter and sugar with the electric mixer once again
- Add the flour,baking soda and salt. Mix until crumbles form.
- Throw in the chocolate chips and mix together.
- Next add in the chocolate chunks
- Grease your cookie sheet with butter and place in the oven for about 3 minutes. Then let it cool for 30 seconds.
- Shape the dough into small balls and then place on a baking sheet
- Bake for 11 minutes or at least until golden brown. My friend tought me this trick that if you stick a fork in it and if it is really doughy and wet then let it cook a little bit more. WARNING Do NOT over bake! If it has been 16 minutes then the dough might have been a bit over worked
- Let the cookies rest on the pan until they are hard
12.Keep them in an airtight container but don’t put them in the fridge
3 Key Notes!
1 Do not over bake
2 Melt the butter correctly
3 If the dough sticks to your hands then add more flour